Saturday, December 19, 2009
Todays doodle
I think I'll try to promise myself to put something here every other day.... though, should I make that promise? I have no faith in me either... but let's see how it goes.
Today - a random robot! Who know's what tomorrow will bring:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
J-P
I like to doodle
View my complete profile
Archive
►
2010
(15)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(8)
▼
December
(5)
Happy Holiday Alien
Texture madness
bird/bear/monkey?
Snowy Sunday
Todays doodle
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
2008
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
2007
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(1)
►
February
(1)
Friends & Others
Alex Castaneda
Anneka Tran
Barnaby Ward
Brian Taylor
Chim's art blog
Eivind Bovor
Helm
Hirooka Masaki
James Jean
Joao Paulo Ruas
Joy Ang
Justin Taylor
Kenichi Hoshine
Laura Albert
Maria Bovor
Polyminthe
Rednose
Soren Bendt
Stéphane Tartelin
Sven Ruthner
Tek!
Tropical Toxic
Verabee
No comments:
Post a Comment