I thought I'd hack out a new robot design, so here is the initial WIP. I still think this design is slightly funky (not the good kind), he'd kind of waddle in a comical way with his current back legs, so I'll most likely redo them. Plenty of room to play around still though - I'm making an exploded side view (this one) with the leg and arm parts to be layered on top and I'll probably do a few other detail shots in each other perspective.
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Mecha WIP 1
I thought I'd hack out a new robot design, so here is the initial WIP. I still think this design is slightly funky (not the good kind), he'd kind of waddle in a comical way with his current back legs, so I'll most likely redo them. Plenty of room to play around still though - I'm making an exploded side view (this one) with the leg and arm parts to be layered on top and I'll probably do a few other detail shots in each other perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment